Stocked and distributed in Australia by Wortley Group, Tasman Naturals features 5 different finishes in a variety of colours.
Tasman leather has an ongoing focus on the environment and sustainable manufacturing.
Here are some facts you may not know…..
- New Zealand is the perfect environment to raise the livestock, with animals free to roam as nature intended.
• 83% of the energy used at Tasman comes from renewable sources such as hydro and wind.
• 70% of waste is reused by other industries. 100% of Chrome is recycled and reused over and over, protecting waterways and the ocean.
• Tasman are a member of the Leather Working Group, an international organisation that rewards leadership in environmental processes and protection.
• Tasman is a REACH compliant company, meaning that ALL products produced are certified safe for humans and the environment.