Using the Wortley Group Website
To use the website:
Please note: prices are per metre for fabric and per M2 for leather.
For Public Visitors:
1. Browse through the literally thousands of upholstery options from the comfort of your own home....we now have an easy to use filter system to assist in your search!
2. If you would like to order free samples, click on the Create an Account link. If you haven't already created an account, click on the "Register" button, fill in your details and click on the "Submit" button to finish the process. You are now ready to select your free samples!
Please make sure you use a valid email address that is checked regularly as any updates to your order will be sent to the email address you nominate.
3. Select the product you wish to order a sample of and click on the image or "Details" button. Put "1" in the qty field and click on the "Add to Cart" button. You can select up to 5 free samples. If you wish to order more, please wait for your order to arrive before placing another request. If you are in the trade, please read info below.
4. Once you have finished your selection, click on the checkout link or "Proceed to Checkout" button to complete the checkout process. No payment is required.
5. To view the status of your order or to place another order, just login using your email address and password.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 5 SAMPLES PER CUSTOMER ORDER . PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR SAMPLES BEFORE REQUESTING AGAIN. (This does not apply to approved trade accounts)
Please make sure you select your samples wisely - read the information carefully and make sure that the products selected are suitable in terms of usage and price. If you need any assistance in choosing, please feel free to contact us
For Trade Visitors
1. If you wish to access the trade information and features of the website, you will need to be registered on the website and be activated for trade. A trading account with Wortley Group is required to gain access.
If you do already have a trading account, go to the Create an Account link. Fill in the required details, including your company information. Once your details have been confirmed, you will be given access to the trade area.
If you do not have a trading account with the Wortley Group, contact us for more information.
2. Once you are registered and activated for trade, you can log in at any time to request cuttings and place an order request.
To Place a Trade Order Request
1. Select the product and click on "Add to Trade Order".
2. You will then see a form show at the bottom of the page - add the qty that you are wanting.
3. Repeat process if you are wanting more products (tap on "Continue Shopping" button). If a product is not showing on the website, please add to the Special Instructions area.
4. When finished selecting, tap on "Place Order" - we will be in contact with you ASAP to confirm stock, payment and delivery!
Please note that orders consisting of just cutting requests are delivered free of cost, however freight will be applied to all other orders. You will be contacted if there is any issue with stock etc. If you have any questions regarding your orders, please do not hesitate to contact us.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 10 SAMPLES PER TRADE CUSTOMER ORDER. IF YOU REQUIRE MORE THAN 10, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR REQUEST TO US!
Our products can be found in many locations around Australia.
Find your nearest Wortley Stockist