WORTLEY SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
Introduction: At Wortley Group Pty Ltd, we are dedicated to operating a sustainable and responsible business that reflects our core values and contributes positively to society and the environment. This sustainability policy outlines our commitment to environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic sustainability.
- Carbon Footprint Reduction: We are committed to reducing our carbon emissions. We have implemented energy efficient technologies including a solar panel system that largely powers our head office and warehouse distribution facility.
- Resource Conservation: We acknowledge the finite nature of Earth's resources and are dedicated to minimizing our impact. We practice responsible packaging including the use of 100% Ocean bound plastic for our wrapping, we promote recycling through third party providers, and reduce waste in our operations and supply chain.
- Sustainable Supply Chain: We will collaborate with suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability. This entails responsible sourcing including recycled yarns, ethical labour practices through our Modern Slavery Policy, and environmental stewardship throughout the supply chain. We prioritise the use of REACH certified products that ensure safety for both humans and the environment.
- Employee Well-being: Our employees are our most valuable asset. We provide a safe, inclusive, and supportive workplace that fosters growth, diversity, and work-life balance. Our Code of Conduct is a document that upholds the standards expected of our workplace.
- Ethical Business Practices: We uphold the highest ethical standards in all aspects of our business. We commit to conducting business with transparency, integrity, and respect.
- Innovation and Research: We will invest in research and development to create innovative, sustainable products and services. Our goal is to lead in delivering eco-friendly solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- Compliance: We will comply with all relevant laws and regulations while striving to exceed compliance when it comes to sustainability. We will monitor and report on our adherence to these standards and are members of associations such as (APCO -Australian Packaging Covenard),
Our products can be found in many locations around Australia.
Find your nearest Wortley Stockist