How to Place a Wholesale Order - Registered Trade Visitors
Please note: prices are per metre for fabric and per M2 for leather.
For Trade Visitors
1. If you wish to access the trade information and features of the website, you will need to be registered on the website and be activated for trade.
Go to the Create an Account link and fill in the required details, including your company information.
Please make sure you use a valid email address that is checked regularly as any updates to your order will be sent to the email address you nominate.
If your registration is approved, you will be given access to the trade area and you will receive a confirmation email.
When you next log in, you should be able to see the wholesale prices and place product orders.
2. Once you are registered and activated for trade, you can log in at any time to request cuttings and place an order request.
PLEASE NOTE: Although there is no limit for trade cutting request quantities, our stock is can be limited, especially for our indent ranges.
Please make sure you select your samples wisely - read the information carefully and make sure that the products selected are suitable in terms of usage and price.
To Place a Wholesale Order:
1. Make sure you are logged in as trade at www.wortleygroup.com.au - ie you can see the wholesale price when you view a product.
2. To order a product, click on the “Add to Trade Order” button...this will take you to a form at the bottom of the page...you will see the product listed under “Your Selected Products”...
3. Adjust the Qty to the amount you want by using the small - and + signs...please note that the price does not change with the qty...it is the unit price per M/M2
4. If you want to add another product, click on the “Continue Shopping” button...this will take you to the Product Search page where you can repeat the process of selecting...the products selected will show in the form at the bottom as per image below. **MAKE SURE THE QTYS ARE CORRECT for each product**
5. To remove a selected product, just click on the little “x” next to the product you want to delete from your order.
6. If a product is not showing for selection on the website, it either means it is not available or hasn’t been added as yet. Either contact us directly or add a note with your order.
** PLEASE NOTE: ordered products DO NOT show in the cart like the cutting order process does....they only show in the form at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately the ecommerce platform we use for the website does not allow for decimal quantities so this is the work around.**
7. Once you have completed your order...and checked the quantities are correct...fill in all the contact details on the form (your name should already show on the form but you can change this if you wish). You can also add any special instructions. Once all filled in, click on “Place Trade Order” to submit.
A green box with the message as per below will show to confirm that your order has been sent.
7. Your order will then be received by our National Customer Service Team who will process and contact you to confirm stock, payment etc
Please note prices shown do not include freight.
If you have any questions regarding your orders, please do not hesitate to contact us
Our products can be found in many locations around Australia.
Find your nearest Wortley Stockist